Thursday 22 April 2010

A busy week in Dexters Doghouse

Ok so it's been a pretty busy week over at Teachers Pet HQ. At times Christina and Jay were rushing about so much they kept forgetting to take me on my walk or feed me!!!
But it's all been worth it. After 1 week of being online we have had over 5000 UNIQUE visitors to the site giving us over 500,000 "hits" and over 2000 downloads in total. So a great big thankyou from me, even though I've been without food or walkies I don't mind as both my owners are happy.

A big thankyou also to Carolyn Champen who finally gave me a name. I love my new name Dexter! As promised I have just picked another file of the week, although with so many goodies to pick from it was a tough descision. Take a look over at tpet.co.uk to find out which file I thought deserved it.

Jay has been working really hard on a members login area which means you will be able to have your own little members area to bookmark files you like, use our new Interactive and Music resources and lots more features too which we will let you know about really soon. I think I overheard them say it will be ready by the end of this week.

Christina has had lots of resource suggestions come through which she is now trying her hardest to keep up with, so if you have suggested a resource keep your eyes peeled, if your idea goes online you might get some free Teachers Pet goodies.

Oh and don't forget to send your photographs in to me of you using Teachers Pets resources, your pictures might get featured on our blog and win you some lovely Dexter prizes.

Have a great week everyone

Dexter












No comments:

Post a Comment